Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Vintage Votive

Here is some of my handmade votive which is kinda vintage, for me. It maybe a great gift to a friend or just a room decoration. Hope you guys enjoy doing it :)





Here are the steps on how i did it. First, you will need :
1) Glue
2) Small pebble stones
3) Mason jar (Size is Optional)
4) Candle
5) Hemp
6) Fragrance beads (Its optional. The smell will comes out when the candle is burning)






1) I wrap the lid of the mason jar with any nice paper. I've used the pattern that I shown.
2) Then the side of the lid Slowly wrap with the hemp.
3) I poured in the pebbles into the mason jar about one-third of it and mix with fragrance beads.
4) I place the candle on top of the pebbles.
5) For the handle, I tied the hemp around the neck of the mason jar. Then, I another hemp rope about 10 cm and tied on the hemp rope in opposite direction.

* For the tag, it is optional.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;